Everyone has a little chef within themselves....at IICA we make sure your talent is no longer hidden. Our hobby chef courses are designed to meet your smallest requirements right from - flexible timings to easy to do menus, and the best part is its all HANDS ON!!
IICA has been conducting 'hobby chef courses' for over 8 years, and therefore there is no surprise as to why so many leading home bakeries, and professionals come to us for skill enhancement and training.
If you wish to do any of the following:
- Start your own business from home
- Impress your friends & family with some exciting dishes
- Learn professional cooking/baking
- Learn some internationally favourite recipes straight from the masterchefs
- Impress your to be husband or wife by learning his/her favourite dishes
Then IICA is the right choice for you...we have everything from pre-designed courses to customized culinary masterclasses taught by internationally trained chefs who will teach you all the secrets in the book!!
Some of the 'Favourite' Hobby Chef Courses:
- Bakery & Patisserie Program: for years students of all age groups and backgrounds have come to IICA to learn the art of professional baking and patisserie. Right from school childeren to working professionals; everyone just loves the hobby chef bakery & patisserie program at IICA. ( program is launched every month) please follow our hobby chef calendar for more details,
- To be Brides Crash Course: An excellent choice if you are about to get married; and we all know the secret to a mans happiness is through his stomache....so think no more; our crash course in 'pre-marriage culinary trainning' is the perfect choice to master a few easy recipes before the 'D' Day. The program is a complete guide to becoming a 'great' cook...you can also customize this program as well.
- Junior Masterchefs: we all have a little master chef within us, but these classes are for those really young masterchefs, both boys and girls; right from sandwiches to burgrers to healthy snacks to shakes...everything your young one loves and we do too. ( minimum group required to start this program is 5 students)
any many more....
All you need to do is follow the following steps and become an IICA Hobby Chef:
- Select the course you are interested in; you have a choice of either pre-designed courses (click here to know more) or you can request for you customized program
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org & mention your name, telephone number & which type of course are you interested in (pre-designed or customized)
Once we recieve your request, one of our hobby chef advisors will call you back to fix an appointment at the institute for the remaining admission procedures